- Perform the makeup test before the Sun sets, not after. Makeups performed under a fluorescent lamp may look entirely different when looked upon on during the broad daylight. In case you’re calling a wedding makeup artist on the day, make sure she arrives well before the Sunset.
- Not every advice is healthy; some are disastrous. Contrary to popular belief, you shouldn’t accept every advice that your wedding artist gives you or you may end up looking entirely different. Different enough, so that not even your to-be-husband can recognise you at the first glance. This can lead to awkward situations. Make up is supposed to make you the best you can look, not a different personality altogether.
- Photographs and makeup goes hand-in-hand—not always. Yet another myth that many girls live with. Only that it gets more profound on the wedding day. Putting some amount of makeup is fine on any day let it be your wedding. But those extra layer of makeup bases are quite visible if the photographs were taken under the sun. Nevertheless, if you can’t live without putting everything in your vanity box on the special day, make sure you do so without being too flashy; you might even end up confusing the camera’s flash. Believe me; putting aside your desire to look super glossy can save you from a lot of embarrassment on your wedding day.
- Be classic rather than too trendy. After the wedding, all you’ll be left with is the wedding photographs. You can’t change them (No, I am not denying the existence of Photoshop). You have to live with them for the rest of your life. The too glossy lip-gloss, glittery eyeliner, dense mascara, and the highly noticeable blush may look great two or three years down the line, but not twenty. They are most likely to be out of fashion by then and may look weird. If you think wrapping yourself too much in symphonies of beiges may scare the bridesmaids, you can go with a mixed bag—balance classic makeup with contemporary. Remember, classic old Hollywood lipstick colour that still goes good. This is what I am talking about.
- Don’t go too dark on the eyes. Outline your eyes by smearing colour in the fold, but avoid putting a shade that’s too thick, as it can diminish from the eyes themselves.
A bride looks imperfect without mehndi. Applying Henna to a bride is an old ritual that is followed in most of the Middle East and The Subcontinent. There are many kinds of mehndi designs. Of them, the most popular are Arabic, Pakistani and Indian mehndi designs. While the Arabic design is more widespread in the Middle East, Indian Mehndi designs are more popular in the Subcontinent.
Pakistani Mehndi design is a blend of Arabic and Indian Mehndi styles. It mixes the best of both.
It?s every single girl?s wish to look the most beautiful on her wedding day. Mehndi plays an important part in fulfilling the wish.
It is not imperative which type of henna design is put on; what matter is how the henna is applied, the procedure, and who applies it on the hand of the bride. Is it a professional or not? For Example, Melbourne Henna offers you the exceptional new generation mehndi art and design service, joining sophistication with intricacy, adding the mystic touches for that very special event like a wedding and engagement.
Your big day is approaching and you have everything ? guy of your dreams, the seamless bridal attire, ornaments, makeup and skin & hair to emphasise your splendour. Now all you want is the special mehndi design from Melbourne Henna. We know Mehndi can make your hands and feet look very beautiful or the other way around.
In this blogpost, I will be introducing you to three of the most common Arabic mehndi designs. Although those styles are not typical for weddings. You can modify them to suit a wedding. Arabic mehndi can be drawn in a range of styles. Let?s take a look at some of the most common ones and I?d love to hear some of yours.
We know Indian weddings are incomplete without a Mehndi ceremony. So girls get ready for the ceremony, coming are the best henna designs for the day:1. Flower patterns
Distinctive flower designs use rudiments from Mother Nature that range through the palm to create complete designs. For weddings, you can try big flowers or minor, intricate ones to decorate your hands. One way to enhance those further is by adding sparkles or beads to add a dazzling portion. Flower pattern mehndi designs look boundless when worn with short kurtas and Patiala chinos. Try wear an attire with similar designs and designs so you can show off a smooth flair.2. Geometric patterns
Symmetrical patterns are more organised and definite. It typically uses a repetitive design pattern that generates an entire design by merging together different methods and figures. It can have checkered designs, loops or diverse triangles coming organized to produce exciting figures. Since this pattern is modern, try wearing it with fusion clothing. You can club it with a traditional design skirt with a sequined spaghetti top to fashion an amusing, new-age yet traditional style.3. Abstract patterns
Non-figurative patterns can differ from designers to designers. They can be an amalgamation of the bud and symmetrical patterns, free hand strokes or even shapeless forms that generate a striking graphical effect. Abstract mehndi shapes work brilliantly with trendy sarees and lehengas. You can elect for a saree-gown with trappings or an extended, free-flowing lehenga with a strapless top for an extraordinary look to go with on your wedding.
Conclusion: There are a number of styles to choose from make sure they blend with your wedding attire well. Nevertheless, you can blend and match designs to generate your own distinctive style and brag a flawless style on that day.
"Tips to look gorgeous this spring and leave everyone awestruck. Pose shiny hair, boast buttery, smooth skin, or, simply, mesmerise with your eyes."Tips for face: Lip Colour: If you had switched to a bright lip colour lately, time to add some brightness back to your lips. A lip-gloss is definitely a go-go. Cheeks: If you just get step out without wearing blush, no matter the time of the year, replace your darker everyday blush to something glossy and contemporary. If you were living under the rocks all this winter, opt for bright coral shades. Rose-y or Bronze-y is seriously not recommended. Blur extra gloss with concealer. No need to remove it. Cleansing: In case you haven?t already, you should make a habit of using a Facial Cleansing Brush. Winter due to harsh and dry weather takes a toll on skin. Using a facial cleansing brush repair the skin and make it ready for the light, windy spring weather. Tips for skin in general Sunscreen: Many stop using sunscreen as soon as winter arrives. And don?t start putting until summer sun is right on head. Well this is a bad practice. Remember, wearing sunscreen is the most important part of your daily skin care regime. Regardless the time of the year, season, or weather, don?t step out without putting sunscreen. A SPF 50 sunscreen is enough for most occasion. Switch your powder based blush and highlighter with cream based. This will carry some life into your skin after the unforgiving winter. Diet: Vitamins are essential for skin. Every type of vitamins has its own advantages.
|Type of Vitamin||Benefits|
|Vitamin C||Reduces Blemishes|
|Vitamin B3||Removes redness in the skin|
|Vitamin E||Adds Moisture|